All work is produced by hand. Type is composed by hand, inks mixed by hand and each colour is pulled individually by hand. this satisfying manual process means that only a limited number of each design is made and ensures that each impression is unique.
Please note that due to the nature of this process there will be minor variations from print to print.
the humberprintmaker is committed to preserving traditional printing techniques using authentic equipment combined with a contemporary aesthetic, and to do so in an environmentally-friendly way.
- Handmade letterpress print - A4 size
- Limited edition of 7
- Dock Tower, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
- Produced from an original drawing and photograph by thehumberprintmaker
- Geographical coordinates of Dock Tower, Royal Dock, Grimsby
- Gmund 400gsm Cotton Paper - Max White
- Rubber based ink
- Prints are numbered and embossed